Scott Galloway and The Four: Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook
Scott Galloway is an expert on the companies that rule our world: Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. He wrote a bestselling book about it, called The Four. Galloway joins the podcast to discuss themes from the book, including how these companies rose to power, why each is so successful (and, in many ways, unstoppable), and what every marketer, brand, and business can learn from them.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Amazon uses capital and customer centricity as its advantage
- How Apple tapped the luxury playbook to get to a $1 trillion market cap
- Is the duopoly of Facebook and Google too powerful?
- Why physical experiences and distribution will soon replace traditional advertising
- Netflix? Disney? What company will be part of “The Five”?
You may be interested in:
Decoding a Viable Metric for Measuring Customer Loyalty in Travel
by Christina Stahlkopf (C Space)
Loyal customers may love your product and service, but the goal is to get them to spread the word. Christina Stahlkopf explains everything you need to know about Net Promoter Score and how to retain, grow, and convert brand advocates.