Scott Galloway and The Four: Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook
Scott Galloway is an expert on the companies that rule our world: Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. He wrote a bestselling book about it, called The Four. Galloway joins the podcast to discuss themes from the book, including how these companies rose to power, why each is so successful (and, in many ways, unstoppable), and what every marketer, brand, and business can learn from them.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Amazon uses capital and customer centricity as its advantage
- How Apple tapped the luxury playbook to get to a $1 trillion market cap
- Is the duopoly of Facebook and Google too powerful?
- Why physical experiences and distribution will soon replace traditional advertising
- Netflix? Disney? What company will be part of “The Five”?
You may be interested in:
What being the number one supermarket really means
by Richie Jones (C Space)
After a week of retail results, C Space’s Richie Jones looks at the changing landscape for the supermarkets and how it’ll take more than mergers to keep Sainsbury’s on top.
How millennials are disrupting healthcare — and how to change benefits because of it
by Hannah Walker
Employee Benefit News
More than half (56%) of millennials visited a doctor’s office in the past year, compared to three-quarters (73%) of non-millennials, according to a survey from C Space Health.