Scott Galloway and The Four: Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook
Scott Galloway is an expert on the companies that rule our world: Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. He wrote a bestselling book about it, called The Four. Galloway joins the podcast to discuss themes from the book, including how these companies rose to power, why each is so successful (and, in many ways, unstoppable), and what every marketer, brand, and business can learn from them.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Amazon uses capital and customer centricity as its advantage
- How Apple tapped the luxury playbook to get to a $1 trillion market cap
- Is the duopoly of Facebook and Google too powerful?
- Why physical experiences and distribution will soon replace traditional advertising
- Netflix? Disney? What company will be part of “The Five”?
You may be interested in:
Customer Experience Lessons Retailers Can Learn From the World’s Best Companies
by Rieva Lesonsky
Small Business Trends
How can your retail store deliver a best-in-class customer experience? Learn from the best, that’s how. Global customer agency C Space recently released its report on the best customer experiences of 2018, and retailers dominated the top companies on the list. Nine of the top 25 companies were retailers: Trader Joe’s, L.L. Bean, Nordstrom, Amazon, Costco, REI, Bath & Body Works, Sephora and Aldi.
Best Agency Above £20m and Best Place to Work: C Space
by Katie McQuater
At the 2018 MRS Research Live Awards, C Space was awarded Best Agency with a turnover above £20m and was also named Best Place to Work.