Scott Galloway and The Four: Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook
Scott Galloway is an expert on the companies that rule our world: Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. He wrote a bestselling book about it, called The Four. Galloway joins the podcast to discuss themes from the book, including how these companies rose to power, why each is so successful (and, in many ways, unstoppable), and what every marketer, brand, and business can learn from them.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Amazon uses capital and customer centricity as its advantage
- How Apple tapped the luxury playbook to get to a $1 trillion market cap
- Is the duopoly of Facebook and Google too powerful?
- Why physical experiences and distribution will soon replace traditional advertising
- Netflix? Disney? What company will be part of “The Five”?
You may be interested in:
Customer Values: Q&A with Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
Research experts even more vital in big data era
by James Gordon
For companies to add value through data science, they still need market researchers to interpret the “what” from the “why”. C Space Regional CEO, EMEA & APAC, Felix Koch provides comment.