Metro Bank CEO: Creating Fans, Killing Stupid Rules
Subscribe to the Outside In podcast:
Metro Bank is the U.K.’s first high street retail bank in more than a century. CEO Craig Donaldson, named the ‘Most People-Focused CEO of the Year’ and ‘Most Highly Rated UK CEO’, shares how Metro Bank is creating fans by promising a lot and delivering even more.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Why fan bases are the result of brand experiences, not advertising and sales targets
- The long-term strategic value of nurturing and protecting culture
- Tips for any CEO on how to communicate better, be present, and lead a customer-inspired organization
- Why using a common language is so important
- Learn more about this episode here.